Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I'm Blogging. Period.

Gentlemen, avert your eyes.

Where have all the tampons gone?  I don't mean the little bean-sized ones.  I mean the UPPERCASE TAMPONS.  The venti-sized tampons.  These ones: 

I went to Shopper's Drug Mart and Save-on-Foods today and there was a gap right where the o.b. Ultras should have been. This is day 2, people.  Super-plus isn't going to cut it.  How do I know?  Because that's all I had, and it wasn't cutting it.  Thus the lunchtime shopping trip to restock my supplies and acquire a new pair of jeans. (On the plus side, the jeans were on sale so I got two pairs.)

According to the o.b. web site, there is a temporary supply interruption in North America resulting in (gasp!) a shortage of tampons!  Crank that puppy up and get the supply flowing again!  You've got 28 days.  1-2-3-Go!

2 comments:

heather@actingbalanced.com said...

congrats on the new jeans.. I would totally write OB and tell them about the extra expense and get them to send coupons...

Alicia D said...

ha! that sucks. but despite the tampon debacle, im glad to see you back blogging!! :)