Tuesday, September 28, 2010

No Gnus is Good Gnus

Former US President Jimmy Carter is hospitalized...for stomach upset. After a flight. During his book tour. Seriously? This is news? So he was president once upon a time. So he had a little diarrhea. So what? Hundreds of people just died in Mexico in a mudslide.* The Commonwealth Games in Delhi are going to shit. Who cares about a little tummy troubles? Jeez. Unbelievable. Wake me up when Obama farts.

*edit: Today's news reports that there are no confirmed deaths but 11 are missing. Still more newsworthy than an old man's digestive upset.

4 comments:

HulaBuns said...

At first I took "mudslide" to mean something else entirely (think montazuma's revenge). Someone farted but I don't think it was Obama....must've been one of my pups. Any who, keep napping. :)

Michele R said...

This had me giggling. And I must say my tired eyes read the title as "anus" not gnus.....

This Mom said...

Hi there! I'm now following through FMIC...but I know I've been here before! And I'll be back!

Kate @ This Mom Loves

Mom vs. the boys said...

so true and so hysterical! you make me laugh!