Friday, September 17, 2010

Eight is Enough

Acting BalancedHeather from Acting Balanced has tagged me to answer 8 questions, which kind of forces me to blog (crack that whip, baby!) so here goes:

1. What was the last book you read?  Would you recommend it? The last book I remember reading was Eat Pray Love. I thought it would be really lame but I actually found her writing style very easy to read and her content so funny. So yes, I would recommend it.

2. How often do you post on your blog?  Do you have a schedule? As sporadically as possible from the looks of it. Ahahaha...a schedule? Are you kidding me?

3. What is your favorite blog topic? Me, of course!

4. What did you have for lunch today? Toasted flax pita, goldfish crackers, 10 chocolate covered almonds from yesterday's box but they were for a good cause! I rationed out half a package for today. I had an off day because the kiddo stayed home from school sick and I went to work late. Usually there would be some kind of fruit or vegetable in there. I did have an applesauce in my purse but I forgot about it as soon as I remembered the almonds.

5. Where do you get your news? CBC and CNN via iGoogle.

6. How do you handle stress? Eating. Lots of eating.

7. What is your all time favorite movie?  Why? The Rock. Two words: Sean Connery.

8. What is one thing that people would be surprised to learn about you? I used to lick the flavour coating off the dog's chew treats and put them back in the box. I was 4! Don't judge! They were very tasty! (I also used to lick the flavour off the chips and put them back in the bag, but the soggy chips were discovered and that stopped pretty quickly.)

Okay, now I'm supposed to make 8 questions and tag 8 lucky bloggers:

Crumbs in the Minivan
Rants n Rascals
Manic Mariah
Lady Mama
Mom vs. the Boys
The Sassy Curmudgeon
Leigh vs. Laundry
Fighting off Frumpy

Your questions are:

1. Which of your blog posts is your favourite and why?

2. What's the most annoying habit you have?

3. Do you exercise regularly?

4. What is your favourite household chore?

5. What's your sleeping style? A snuggler that needs to be touching another body or a mind-your-own-space-if-you-know-what's-good-for-you solitary sleeper?

6. What is your favourite flavour of chips?

7. Would you rather eat pickled pigs' feet or lick peanut butter off a hobo's toe?

8. Can you lick your own elbow and did you actually try or are you just guessing?

Post these questions and your answers on your blog, and find 8 lucky souls to answer 8 of your own (or if you're lazy just recycle mine). Have at 'er!


PS. It is impossible to lick your own elbow. Unless you have really short arms or the tongue of a cow.

6 comments:

Mariah said...

YAY! FUN! I will get back to you with my answers. Do you want them via email?

Miz Dinah said...

Oh sorry. I forgot to add "Post them on your blog." I will do that now! I'm not good at this!

heather@actingbalanced.com said...

LOL - thanks for being exceptional for me :) love the answer to #8 :)

Mom vs. the boys said...

lol this is actually pretty funny! You have great answers and questions. I thought for sure I was already a follower here??? well, I got my slacky ass together and I'm following you now!
Hmmmm....8 questions, that's hard! at least I don't have to answer my own right?

jpshaw said...

Fun! Thanks for tagging me, I wasn't going to blog today jeez lol. http://rantsnrascals.com/eight-is-enough/ here are my answers!

Lady Mama said...

Your lunch sounds like mine typically. Random. And EW - the dog treats! Ew! Sorry. :)