Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just a Little Unwell

The child is sick with her random stomach pain sickness extravaganza thing again.  This is the part where we start all over again looking for answers to this resurfacing undiagnosed malady.  And I get a letter from the principal regarding said child's attendance pattern.  And I get a nail in the sidewall of my tire and fork out $300 for some new treads.  And where my eye twitches in a nervous tic as I grind my teeth.  Twitch twitch, grind grijdlfgadgrrr.

2 comments:

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves) said...

I got a flat tire yesterday too. Although I don't have to worry about attendance and sick kids yet.

Tracy said...

Been there and done that with my 11 year old....now just waiting on the other to to start with something! Hope your kidlet is feeling better soon :O)