Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mousy Dung


Guess who made another visit to my office?  Mouse Tse Tung!  How do I know?  He left his calling card on my desk.  I left him a present too.  I hope he likes parmesan cheese! Oh snap!

If I weren't so afraid they'd get lost outside, I would bring the kittens and introduce him to Meowsie's Tongue.  Mrrrrrowww!


Edit:
Good news! He liked the parmesan cheese. Bad news, the trap didn't spring. Good news! He liked the cheese from my co-worker's sandwich and the trap sprung. Better news! Said co-worker disposed of the body. So far, no more poopy! Yay!

5 comments:

Lisa Anne said...

LMAO!!

Tracy said...

oh my gosh that's funny!!!

Tracy said...

Hi! I am just dropping in to let you know that I have an award waiting for you on my blog!!

http://thedailymomdiaries.blogspot.com/2010/05/sunshiny-weekend.html

Take care,
Tracy

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves) said...

*Snort* Maybe mousie will get the hint.

C said...

Oh my gosh! You are hilarious!!!