Monday, March 29, 2010

Tim Tam Slam

There is a package of Tim Tams in my cupboard that is calling my name. I am trying hard not to heed their call, but I fear I cannot hold out much longer.

"What the hell is a Tim Tam?", you might ask. It is a chocolate-coated, chocolate-cream-filled chocolate biscuit from Australia.

Not only are these magically-delicious, but there is an extra special way to eat these to maximize the chocolatey goodness: the Tim Tam Slam. Apparently you must bite off two opposite corners and suck a hot beverage THROUGH the cookie like a chocolate straw and then pop the Tim Tam into your mouth and let it melt. Oh. My. God. I can hear the choirs of angel already.

I can't stand it anymore. I have to try it for myself. If I don't make it back alive, promise me you will feed the cats.

2 comments:

Lady Mama said...

I have to say the sucking the drink through the middle part doesn't appeal, but oh they do look good.

Miz Dinah said...

It was like liquid chocolate, but I have to confess I only did it once. The cookies were so tasty they didn't make it back into my drink!