Thursday, February 18, 2010

Come and Knock On My Door...

♪ We've been waiting for you
♫ Where the kisses are hers and hers and his ♪
♪ Three's Company too.

Well I thought I should tidy up the place in honour of my new visitors. I re-papered the blogroom with a new template from Blogger Themes and gave it wall-to-wall blogcarpet. And I decided that three columns are better than two when it comes to cupboard space. Storage space is essential! Don't mind the mis-matched fonts; I am too tired wanted to give it a little lived-in feel. And don't look under the rug or in the closet. I'm just saying...

Thank you to Heather from Acting Balanced and the Yummy Mummy Club for the referrals.

Off to Men's Olympic hockey game tomorrow night. I need to pick up some Canada swag to go with my mittens. I'm thinking maybe a scarf.

No comments: