Okay, here are the rules:
Instructions for the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Paste the award on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award
4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself
5. Nominate 7 bloggers or less
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominated.
3. See above.
4. Seven interesting things about yours truly:
- When I write creatively, my nose runs incessantly.
- I like capri pants. When you're 5' 2" pants are always too long. Plus my ankles get hot.
- My feet get claustrophobic under tight blankets. When I go to a hotel, the first thing I do is untuck all the sheets and blankets from the foot of the bed.
- I think Adam Sandler is cute.
- Sometimes I extend the three-second rule to a good ten seconds. As long is the item is not soft and porous.
- I really like the McD's Filet-O-Fish, even though I never order it anymore.
- I have attended seven schools, not including university.
5/6. Seven blogs I truly love (and I'm assuming I can't nominate the person who gave it to me):
♥ Jill from Homemade by Jill - the most amazing craft-creations ever and the first blog I chose to follow. I am constantly in envy and awe.
♥ Mariah from Manic Mariah - all the mama-drama without the calories, she is a busy mom with a heart of gold.
♥ The Sassy Curmudgeon - if life were measured in eyebrows, hers would be full. Props to you blog-sister, for sharing your humour and childhood trauma.
♥ Fragrant Liar - nothing smells as good as a winding yarn from Texas. She'll give it to you straight.
♥ Jen at Cake Wrecks - oh the cakes we can wreck, if only we try. Eating cake not recommended while reading, because her punny critiques will leave you needing the Heimlich.
♥ Candid Carrie - she'll make you laugh, she'll make you cry, she'll take in your stray cats.
♥ Nanny Goats in Panties - if you love goats as much as you love panties, you have come to the right blog. Goat-love. Furry and funny.
These are of course in no particular order and it was hard to narrow the list to seven, but there you are. Give yourselves a hand and a grab a beautiful blogger award on the way out!