Friday, January 22, 2010

The Snack That Bites Back

No, not the one that smiles back. That's goldfish crackers. I'm talking about the one that wakes you up at 3 am with gripping pains on the flight path to Uranus. The one that makes you dispel stinky-brown-floaty-water with such force as to splash the underside of the seat. The one that makes you rock rhythmically back and forth as you whisper incantations of pain. The one that makes you cold enough to wrap your bath towel around you to stop the shivering. Yeah. That one. I don't know which one I ate last night, but it sure had some bite to it!

3 comments:

Captain Dumbass said...

That must have been some nasty snack.

Miz Dinah said...

I don't remember, but my butt does.

steenky bee said...

I don't know whether to be scared or hungry here. I DO know I'm curious.