Friday, June 12, 2009

Tall soy sugar-free cinnamon dolce gogina with whip!

Mmmmmmyeah...loving my new Cuisinart espresso machine. I am fully caffeinated 24/7. This is great!!!

VoilĂ  a caramel steamed milk for my daughter.


Sorry about the picture quality, I was either vibrating or in a hurry because her whipped cream was melting over the sides.

I don't have any pictures of anything I've ingested because I am too excited to drink it. All I would have is pictures of empty cups laying around like the day after a drunkfest. However, I did go so far as to purchase these cute little espresso cups and the matching coffee cups (which are in the dishwasher).


I meant to take a pic of the iced sugar-free vanilla latté I just made but...too late. Ahhhhh...satisfying!

**PS. First attempt with the Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker was a bust. We were too impatient to wait for the bowl to freeze and our mint ice cream mix was a sticky mess everywhere when I lifted the bowl out without thinking about the hole in the bottom. Duh! I managed to salvage half of it and spent 45 minutes cleaning everything up. Second attempt a few hours later was a bit more successful, but it would have been faster to drive to the local gelato shop and back! However, I did get to eat all the leftover Skor bits, so that was somewhat of a consolation.

1 comment:

WackyMummy said...

Looks tasty! I love a latte myself, but I'm too lazy to make it. :)