Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sweetness!

Honey got a small bonus at work for working on a project, and he treated his girls at Costco today. Here is what I bought:



I'm super-stoked for breakfast tomorrow! Woot! Already had 1 cappuccino and made J-girl a caramel steamer with whip. See, it's a gift the whole family can enjoy.

Here's what J-girl bought with her OWN money:



Once I stock up on Lactaid I will be super-stoked for that as well! (In case you can't read the label, it's a soft-serve ice cream maker that mixes in up to three toppings while dispensing -- it's not fully assembled yet). She is so excited but a little disappointed that it takes 12 hours to freeze the drum for the first time. So we'll be ready to scream for ice cream at 4 am.

We blew $800 at Costco, and I think we only got $200 in food, if that. We also replaced our computer chair, which my sister's cat peed on last year and had to be tossed (he had behavioural issues, bless his wee heart). This time we got a fabric chair instead of leather. It was less expensive and more cat-friendly. Also stocked up on clothes (so cheap!) and free samples. God I love Costco.

Now I just need to buy cones, cream, espresso beans, soy milk, more whipped cream, and toppings. Oh, and maybe some little espresso cups. And some flavoured syrup.

$$$

No comments: