Friday, November 7, 2008

The Usual Suspects

I know...Hallowe'en has been over for a week now, but I have been MIA for two weeks and I'm just getting caught up. I have a really good excuse too. I went to the Madonna concert last Thursday, and then it was Hallowe'en, and then...um...er...

Anyway, I wanted to share our jack-o-lanterns for this Friday's Foto Finish Fiesta.

I present to you:

Ninja Pumpkin


Scared Pumpkin (aka Oops I Crapped My Pants Pumpkin)


Mildly Confused Pumpkin


And the Trick-Or-Treaters (Ghost and Little Ghost Under a Sheet)


What is most surprising to me is that we carved all five of them in two hours, including gutting and making pumpkin seeds.

PS. Madonna was fabulous!

4 comments:

Jennifer and Sandi said...

MADONNA??????? Holy Crap I ADORE HER!!!! I'm so jealous!!

Great Punkins!!!!

Happy Foto Phryday!

- Jennifer

a.men said...

Very cool pumpkins! I love all the different colors.

This Mom said...

I agree I love all the colors of pumpkins. I'll have to look for some next year.

Teri said...

Those pumpkins are absolutely cool! And man, you are fast with the pumpkin carver!