Friday, October 3, 2008

Naked Statues = Art


Heh heh. I am so immature. It could have been the wine. Do you recognize her? It's the naked bronze lady statue from Telus World of Science aka my profile pic. After I groped her breasts I had myself photographed with her naked self. I was giddy with delight (and wine!) as I mingled with naked headless people.


His and Hers. You know I did something lewd in the corner with Naked Bronze Man. How could I not? Anyway, um, this is serious art. Yes. Educational serious art. Educational serious art with a scientific purpose. A purpose which I have now forgotten. Doh! In the words of Ned Flanders: "Homer, I can see your doodle!"

Check out Candid Carrie's Friday Foto Fiesta!

8 comments:

Candid Carrie said...

I am pretty sure I went out with the bronze guy in high school, the woman doesn't look familiar though.

Lex the mom said...

I might have giggled harder at the groping photo! Too funny! Nothing like a bit of harmless fun and memories!

Teri said...

If only I had the chance to get my picture with these bodies. My kids would die. :-)

Found you on Candid Carrie.

Lindsay said...

How awesome are those! I bet the groping pictures were awesome. You seemed to show a lot of restraint, given the wine ;)

Swirl Girl said...

Okay - I am here from Candid Carrie's and I have a complaint to post.

I don't recall giving my permission to photograph me naked.

and

why is the woman is all 'soft and realistically full figured' when the man statue is buff and toned?

Miz Dinah said...

SG: Um...I dunno, I thought he was kind of...average. :)

Thanks girls...If I had the groping photos I would post them for your enjoyment.

American in Norway said...

Soo funny! I was wondering where your "profile pic" came from....Now I know

Scary Mommy said...

I always wondered about that!

Come over when you have a sec, I posted to you yesterday but forgot to give you a heads up!