Friday, October 17, 2008

I Left My Heart...

...in San Francisco. What a beautiful city. It felt very much like home. Honey had a conference to go to, so we got a sitter for three days and flew down. I wandered around the Union Square area during the conference, and in the afternoons we played tourist together. The day we arrived we went to Fisherman's Wharf, ate magnificently stinky garlic fries, then boarded the ferry to Alcatraz. It was an amazing experience, even though I was burping garlic the whole time. When we were walking up the hill I had to let one out, and some people behind us said, "Hey, do you smell garlic?" Hahahaha...good times.

Visit Candid Carrie for some more Friday Foto Finish Fiesta goodness.

3 comments:

Teri said...

Cool photo. And that's great about the garlic smell. hehe

wolfqueen2 said...

Wow, great picture. I would love some of those fries. thanks for stopping by Bella's World. Just so you know, NO this blog does not make your butt look big. LOL

Nik said...

What a cool picture! LOL about the garlic