Saturday, June 14, 2008

Love Your Vagina

In honour of Father's Day tomorrow, I bring you another one of my new-favourite-blogs: The Wind in Your Vagina. Yeah, I know. I thought it might be about varts too. But oddly enough, it is written by a dad, which makes it even funnier. So to you, Black Hockey Jesus, and to every dad who has had one of those moments, Happy Father's Day.

Favourite Hollywood Vagina Moments:
* Kathy Bates in Fried Green Tomatoes, struggling to find her vagina in the mirror
* American Pie: "This one time, in band camp..."
* Varsity Blues: "Repeat after me, "Penis, penis, penis, vagina, vagina, vagina!""
* Sharon Stone's famous leg-crossing in Basic Instinct

Really not sure what vaginas have to do with Father's Day, unless you count the connection of the vagina to the act of becoming a father, I guess. I just wanted to see how many times I could use the word vagina in my post. Ten. A new record for me.

No comments: