Thursday, June 12, 2008

I blog therefore I am...

...at a loss for words. Why is it that when I have time to blog I sit here with nothing to say and when I have something to say, I am nowhere near sitting here? Chew on that for a while. The only thing currently running through my head is mucous in my sinus cavities, which is soon to be heading down my nasal passages. That is a clear sign something creative is brewing. Why else would my nose run? Besides the fact that I have a cold, that is?

Well, I did find two more blogs of note that I enjoy reading:
the vacationist and Junk Food Science. I like vacations, although I haven't travelled to such exotic places that promise step-by-step instructions on how to wash one's buttocks. I love squeaky clean butt cheeks. This is right up my...alley. I keep Cottonelle wet wipes in my washrooms, even at work. There's nothing like a fresh bum. Seriously. I also like junk food. I want to not like it, but I have been conditioned through years of exposure to processed food to expect a certain mouth-feel for gratification. I am trying to unlearn this behaviour. I just ate two dark chocolate Lindt truffles. Draw your own conclusions.

No comments: