Thursday, May 15, 2008

Love Your Blog...

...because if you don't, who will?

Yay! We got a makeover! I would like to thank all the little people that made this possible, namely me. Just kidding. After piddling around with Photoshop, default templates and crap, and not wanting to ask my husband, who IS a Web Developer by the way, I finally cracked and googled Blogger templates. There are so many to choose from! I'd like to give a shout out to Fresh Blogger Templates for their free and lovely xml template and for the instructions on how to install. After a little tweaking we are good to go!

It's like getting a pedicure and facial. I feel pretty!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I'll weigh in here, I love it! It seems so funny to see Dinah Gogina in large letters glowing through orange when you know how the name came to be in the first place.

Does this mean you will blog more often, I enjoy reading you?

Miz Dinah said...

If the name fits...y'know...

I would like to blog more often. I'll just have to stock up on more Kleenex and mojitos. ;)