Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Belated Cinco de Mayo

Ahhh...I missed April. I was sick. Um. For all of April. After a week in Playa del Carmen in March I have been feeling down and out of sorts. Down because I had to leave the warmth and beauty of Mexico, and out of sorts digestively speaking. Not to mention that I am chronically tired and ill on a good day. I have barely enough energy to lurk on Facebook, let alone blog.

Anyway, I meant to post a link to this blog I found (through Blogs of Note, I don't have time to search these things myself!): Bottles, Barbies & Boys.

Now there's a mother. Three wonderful kids, a beautiful blog and a sense of humour. I love her honesty and thank her for letting us into her life. It is not airbrushed, edited, censored, or restrained. It's like a daily affirmation that we all have our days, nobody is perfect, and you just have to roll with it. And that I should stick with one kid. :)

Also, Weighty Matters, a doctor's perspective on society's food ills and its effect on our health. I love that he calls out the brainwashing of Big Food on the masses, educating us on how our blind faith on healthy endorsements is misplaced. Make no wonder we are so fat! Damn you, Big Food, damn you...

1 comment:

Bottles Barbies & Boys said...

Your so sweet!! Thanks for the shout!

Me love Big food too! mmm..COOKIES!

BTW... Don't be so modest you know you need more babies.