Friday, March 7, 2008

Blog Incognito

So after a lot of random blog-surfing (read: clicking the next blog link repeatedly with glazed eyes), I have discovered that there are a lot of blogs about nothing out there. I am not alone! :) Since I want to retain some shred of anonymity for the time being, I won't be posting family or personal pictures, or a million boring vacation slides. Well, I could post one of my big toe without fear of being recognized; it is fairly nondescript. The pinky toe, well, that is a bit more distinct, and I risk being uncovered. Anyway, at least I don't feel any pressure about having a blog meme, info-blog, public-service blog, deep blog, or pop blog. I will subscribe to random blogginess inblognito. I never liked being popular anyway. It interferes with my hermitting.

That being said, I have stumbled upon a web site that I so wish I could proudly claim as my own. In fact, my sister and I had started a book on the very subject matter 8 years ago. Sadly, we had not enough experience under our belts at that point in our lives, and it was abandoned. It was to be called "Flushdance - Things to Do When You're Doing a Poo". This site brought more than a tear to my eye, but to fully appreciate it you would have to enjoy have sick potty-humour as much as I do, and take pride in your flushcapades. A little IBS might help too. Anyway, without further ado (pun intended), I give you... http://www.poopreport.com/.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I went to the Poop Report because I was intrigued by the flush dance and I couldn't find it. Just the title alone made me giggle.

And here is a comment about the blog surfing, next blog, next blog, next blog. Did you notice that the next blogs usually aren't in your language? Don't you think they should have thought about not shuffling the deck quite so intensely?

Miz Dinah said...

Yes, sometimes my eyes glaze over as I next-blog my way through the evening. Glad you got a giggle out of poopreport.com. It always makes me laugh and say a silent thanks that I have never sharted. Yet. ;)